Pioneers in the industry, we offer fulvic acid from India.
Get Latest Price
We are offering Fulvic Acid.
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Kg|
|Fulvic Acid||80 - 85%|
|Nitrogen||3 - 5%|
|Phosphorous||0.5 - 1%|
|Potassium||6 - 8%|
|Amino Acid||2 - 3%|
|Solubility||More than 99%|
Fulvic Acid Dissolves Minerals & Trace Elements:
- Fulvic Acid actively dissolves minerals and metals when in solution with water.
- Metallic minerals simply dissolve into the fulvic structure and become bio-chemically reactive and-mobile.
Fulvic Acid Forms Complex Molecular Structures:
- The Fulvic Acid actually transforms these minerals and metals into elaborate Fulvic Acid complex molecular structures that have vastly different characteristics from their previous metallic mineral form.
- Fulvic Acid also has the unique ability to weather and dissolve silica into an assimilable form when found in the soil with which it comes into contact.
Fulvic Acid Enhances Availability:
- Fulvic Acid enhances the availability of nutrients and makes them more readily absorbable.
- It also allows minerals to regenerate and prolongs the residence time of essential nutrients.
- It prepares nutrients to be utilized by cells.
- It allows nutrients to inter-react with one another and breaks them down into the simplest ionic forms chelated by-the-fulvic-acid-electrolyte.
- Foliar Application: 1 gram per 1 Liter of Water. 100 gram per Acre.
- Soil Application: 500 gram - 1000 gram per Acre through Drip or Drenching.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback